Maddox Shoes - Black
A slip on that belongs in every guy's summer wardrobe. The Maddox features a canvas upper with stretch paneling for added flexibility and comfort.
- Canvas uppers and twill covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- First Ray Technology assists farefoot mobility and gait efficiency
- Full rubber cup sole with basket weave outsole tread for improved traction.
- Innovative podiatrist-designed orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back back to their natural position
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommenced by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil
- Available in Men's whole and half sizes
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.