Vionic - Gracie Slipper
For the lady that loves a toe-post, Gracie's luxurious terry upper and footbed make an afternoon at home feel like a day at the spa.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Orthaheel technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Available in Women's whole sizes 5-11
- Fits medium widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.