Sienna Waterproof Bootie - Black
Regular price $90.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brave all the elements in seam-sealed waterproof nubuck, featuring an interior zipper, buckle detail, and easy block-heel height.
- Seam-Sealed Technology: Keeps moisture out
- Waterproof Nubuck: Drum-dyed leathers with extra finishing treatment for superior protection.
- Waterproof Zipper: Seam-seal tape means no leaky zippers.
- The side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber-wrapped EVA.
- Heel Height: 1.75".
- Platform Height: .5".
- Outsole: Rubber.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.